This past week I had the opportunity of returning to Provo for a recruiting event our firm held for BYU accounting students. We actually hosted a dinner for them at the Sundance Ski Resort. My itinerary gave me some extra time to wander through Temple Square (I planned it that way on purpose), so I took our DSLR camera with me to take some snapshots. I've included a few here (see the pane on the right hand side). I've been having some fun experimenting with our new camera but unfortunately didn't have as much time as I would have liked to play around with it.
On my way back through Provo Canyon that evening, I decided to take a detour up the mountain towards Vivian Park. It's this little area up in the mountains where you are away from the city lights with these towering peaks all around you and a clear night sky. This was where I had proposed to Jessica, so I had to make a quick stop to park the car and remember that night. To this day I am awestruck that she actually said "yes." Thanks, Jess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
SOOOO SWEET! you really knocked her socks off with your email.
see you at the gym!!!
You know, in all the years (I know, I know, just 7) that we've been married, I honestly don't remember you ever being PUBLICLY romantic until right now. Holy cow. You're still knocking me off my feet, love. :) And I'M still baffled that you asked...but so eternally grateful that you did. Love you!!!
awwww how romantic! And great pictures..I love them! You have a real talent with the camara..hope to see more. Love the E. Indian Cuisine post too. Reading your and Jessica's blogs always makes me hungry. :)
Post a Comment