I've finally decided that the width of my living room is the size of a single car garage. I can outstretch my arms and almost touch both walls of my kitchen. I can stand at one end of my apartment, and if I spit really hard, I bet I could hit the other end of my apartment. How am I able to house a four-person family here? The painful thing about it is I probably pay more for my monthly rent here than all of you homeowners do for your mortgage. I hear stories about how people look back at how destitute they were when they were first married and laugh about it. Yeah, I've been married seven years, have two kids, a college degree, making good money, and my standard of living hasn't increased since I left home 12 years ago. Prozac, anyone?
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Get me out!
I've finally decided that the width of my living room is the size of a single car garage. I can outstretch my arms and almost touch both walls of my kitchen. I can stand at one end of my apartment, and if I spit really hard, I bet I could hit the other end of my apartment. How am I able to house a four-person family here? The painful thing about it is I probably pay more for my monthly rent here than all of you homeowners do for your mortgage. I hear stories about how people look back at how destitute they were when they were first married and laugh about it. Yeah, I've been married seven years, have two kids, a college degree, making good money, and my standard of living hasn't increased since I left home 12 years ago. Prozac, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have some leftover from Goo...but I have dibbs! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL @ Jessica :) Your living space may temporarily suck eggs but your retirement is probably better than anyone's. Get outta Cali and move somewhere cool so I can come and visit!
Post a Comment